Once you are involved in an accident or damage claim, we will suspend your KINTO account, and you will be unable to rent a KINTO vehicle. Once the investigation is complete and the claim is closed, KINTO will review your reinstatement.
Reinstatement of your account is at KINTO’s sole discretion, and we will not reinstate your account if you fail to pay the amount due on your account, including the damage fee, you fail to cooperate with the investigation and/or violate the following restrictions:
- Smoking in KINTO vehicles
- Traveling with pets in the vehicle, except for service animals in locked pet carriers
- Driving by anyone who is not a valid KINTO customer in good standing.
- Driving for purposes other than personal transportation or on-demand work with approved rideshare, ride-hail, or delivery companies.
- Renting a KINTO car for any illegal purpose or in any unlawful manner
- Towing, pushing, or propelling any trailer or any other vehicle.
- Driving under the influence of any intoxicating substance
- Racing, testing, or competing in a KINTO vehicle.
- Driving in a careless, reckless, or negligent manner
- Obtaining the vehicle by fraud or misrepresentation
- Driving on unpaved roads
- Loading the vehicle beyond its rated capacity or with more passengers than the vehicle has seat belts.
- Driving outside of the United States